Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work

I spoke to Fran this morning about the project that I am working on. I not totally positive that I will get funds by June and me travelling in the first two weeks of May is not helping either. I was busy the whole day trying to get the email out to corporations. Will be following up with phone calls whole of this week till I leave on 30th. Grr ..timing is just so screwed up.

It was virtually impossible for me to work on the project earlier as I was snowed in getting my dissertation out. I know that jobs are hard to find now, but I spent so much money on my Masters that I could not bare to see that goes down the drain. After all, the Masters Degree is my lifetime investment. This project, if it runs full swing is only till the end of next year. Although, I do feel guilty that things are very late in coming in together. I hope somehing good will turn out by end May. I am keeping my fingers crossed!! I will work on it very very hard!!

And Craig contacted me out of the blue asking for me to work with him for a week in getting 150 applications to a TV festival. Insane!! Nobody could pull in 150 applications in a week. It's impossible!! The tech dept pulled out 150 applications in 1 yr. How can I do it in a week?? Sometimes he does not make sense at all. Anyways, I told him to look for me for next year's event. 1 week to pull that through...crazy!!

No comments: