Monday, April 27, 2009

More dilemma

I didn't do anything productive today. I was supposed to get several emails out, but my fear is if I get them out now, I would have no time to follow them up. At least not until the third week of May. So I reckon that it may be best that I send the email after I get back and follow them up closely after that. Now is not the best time to make contacts, everything will have to wait till I get back from my vacation.

I checked out jobs on Monsters France. Everything is in French. I am totally lost now. Even if there is a job that requires bilingual candidate, I don't really know what kind of job will I be able to do in the future. Customer service? communication? publication? I have no idea. What I have done in the ABU was to specific, I do not think that there is any other vocation as that in Toulouse. Shall I jump on event management/project management? That was basiclly what I was doing..well I honestly do not know. Sometimes, I feel that I would just do whatever job that I could get as long as the pay is good. I feel that it is impossible for me to look at career path now, what I need is just to have a career here. Be it in whatever industry, doing whatever that I could, because I do not think that what I want to do is offered in Toulouse. Perhaps I could look at international NGOs that are based in Toulouse. Most likely they are none. No harm finding out on that.

No comments: