Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Babies

I have been asked several times by my new-found friends here in Montauban, when am I planning to have kids. And after hearing my reply, they would then ask me about my age and after hearing that reply, the common response that I would get is.. "Well, you should hurry up..the clock is ticking". I often would laugh after hearing that comment, but after hearing the same response for more than 10 times, it started to get into me.

I would love to have babies, yes but it is my CHOICE not to think about it now. Nobody should judge me should I do not want to have babies now. I am not ready FULL STOP I have no judgement to those women with babies, I think it's great if they are ready to experience motherhood. But I am not having babies, just so I could join the motherhood club and talk about milk bottles and diapers. When I am ready, I will.

I hate people who love to judge others -- what they should do, what they should not. I think these people should just look into their life, reflect and find something that they could do about themselves and not think or judge others, because you will never know what is the best for other people because you are not THEM.

1 comment:

Ash.P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.