Monday, January 26, 2009

Dreams

I choose to remain anonymous in the blog for a reason -- to write truthfully about how I feel, knowing nobody will know who I am. So far only two people are aware of the existance of this blog an I wish for it to remain so.

I remember vividly flashes of images/dreams that I used to conjure before I close my eyes every night. Somehow, over the period of these several weeks, I do not seem to be seeing the same thing. Tried as hard as I could, I just can't. I am a strong believer of the power of imagination. I always believe that I will get what I wish for, and it is just a matter of time. I am disturbed with the fact that I do not see the same thing any longer. I can't tell for sure if it is a positive sign or it is otherwise.

2 comments:

Lizeewong said...

Your post is very intriguing dear and I'm dying to know what the dream means to you. You know how we Scorpios are drawn to mysterious stuff etc right? Hehe...I've been having a series of dreams that keep recurring week after week. It was about me going back home and eating Kari Kepala Ikan. I guess, there's nothing mysterious about that ;-) considering...you know...

ps. I so love the way you write dear..It sounds so ermm... Voguish..Hehe..(If such term even exist!!)Reading your post is like watching Sex n the City and I enjoy it very much :-)

Carpe Diem 211 said...

yeps...have to agree that there's hardly anything mysterious about kari kepala ikan..dear..

Once I find out what the dreams mean....I'll let you know ;-) at the moment I'm still searching