Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a tiring Saturday

Most of the my day today I had spent it studying. It was extremely exhausting. I'm honestly tired of studying. It seems like I have been studying forever. I am counting the days till I get this MA off my back.

I woke up this morning at 11am and have started studying since. Well, not exactly straight studying...took a lunch break at 2pm...and a nap between 5-7pm, and dinner at 9 to 10 pm. Another half an hour on Facebook and 15 min writing my blog. Emm..that said, quality hour studying today sums up to ONLY 4 hours. How depressing!! Who do I have to blame..nobody except myself. If my husband was here, I could at least lay the blame on him. I could concont groundless claims and put the blame of my laziness and ineffectiveness on him. I sure miss him so.

1 comment:

Lizeewong said...

Hi dear!!! Now that you're in France, you should write more (for my reading pleasure) and post your lovely photos (for my viewing pleasure). As you know, I have very few things to look forward to here ;)...